TreeWorks working in the Parliamentary triangle, Canberra
Our tree surgeons can provide a range of tree services including diagnostic reporting and risk assessments on your trees. We can also advise how to get your trees looking their best all year round.
TreeWorks is fully insured and has an ACT Government Industrial Relations and Employment Certificate. Prior to commencing work a site-specific risk assessment is carried out and all employees are rigorously trained in Safe Work Method Statements. Our number one priority is regular and rigorous safety training and capacity building for our staff to ensure works are carried out safely and meet all our customer needs.
TreeWorks is a fully licensed & insured tree removal company and a member of Arboriculture Australia. Our climbers are fully trained and some of our arborists have over 25 years experience in large scale tree surgery and removals.
Our staff have certificates in:
- Certificates, 2, 3, 4 and Diploma (Level 5) in Arboriculture
- Certificates 2, 3 and 4 in Horticulture
- Certificate 3 in Conservation Land Management
- Certificate in Vegetation Management (in close proximity to power lines)
- Certificate in Climbing and Rescue Aloft
- Certificate in Chainsaw
- Certificate in Elevated Work Platform
- Certificate in First Aid
- AQF2 / Chemcert certification in chemical use
Have a look at the different services we perform or call 1300 135 835 to make an appointment.