Tree Risk Assessment
TreeWorks arborists provide expert advice and prepare tree assessments for government, domestic and commercial needs. Our arborists are trained in tree care and are dedicated to the long term health of your trees and shrubs. They can assess your tree’s health and provide a range of services to improve their vitality. Evaluating site conditions that effect plant health is also a part of our service. Preventative maintenance helps trees defend themselves against insects and disease.
- Tree reports and assessments – our assessments range from visual inspections (the most economic method) through to more detailed analysis using diagnostic tools such as ‘resistographs’ and 3D imaging of a section of a trunk using the ‘impulstomograph’ instrument.
- Plant selection and supply – a lot of heartache and dollars can be spared if you choose the right plant for the local conditions in the first place.
- Maintenance and establishment – TreeWorks can assist the success of your planting program with a tailored maintenance programme. Advice on the types of fertilisers, growth promotants and other additives can be given.
- Pest and disease control – TreeWorks will advise you on the most responsible way to control disease and pests.
- Transplanting – Moving established trees is never ideal. TreeWorks can advise you on how to give your trees the best chance of surviving transplantation. We work with Australia’s largest and most experienced tree transplanting company and can work with them to ensure a successful transplanting.
- Soil conditioning – TreeWorks can provide a maintenance programme which includes a range of soil and root treatments, ensuring your tree has the best possible medium with which to grow in.
- Crown management – this will ensure you get the very best out of your trees and maximize the look and longevity of your tree.
- Expert witness services – TreeWorks offers an expert witness service for legal purposes should the need arise.