Residential Tree Services
Over 5000 households in the Canberra, Bywong, Yass, Bungendore and Queanbeyan regions have trusted us to keep their trees safe and healthy and provide them with affordable residential tree services. Why? Because we arrive as scheduled and deliver as promised.
Steve Griffiths our senior level 5 arborist has over 20 years experience assessing trees in Canberra and will provide you with a free no-obligation health and safety assessment of your tree.
Whether it’s removing branches around powerlines, tree removal, pruning, stump grinding or just some advice on how to get a tree looking its best you can rely on TreeWorks to deliver. Our team of certified arborists is dedicated to making your trees and shrubs safe and ensuring they look their very best. We regularly get glowing feedback on how they get even the trickiest jobs done with a minimum of fuss and tidy up before they leave:
Affordable and on-time
“Now, once all the work has been done in my backyard, let me express how impressed I am by your tree services- the quote I was given was affordable, the tree surgeons arrived on time both occasions, they left a clean yard and did a fantastic job overall. I will no doubt recommend your services to all my friends!” Kindest regards, J.S.
- Reliability – we will return your call and turn up when we say
- Free no-obligation tree health and safety assessments
- Quote outlining work specifications and cost
- Quote matching of “like for like” quotes
- Safety and risk assessment carried out prior to work to protect people and property
- Trained and experienced arborists assigned to the job
- Latest equipment and machinery
- Full tidy-up of work area, all material taken away
- We carry $20 million in public liability
- All work safety statements and job specific requirements documented in live share system
Areas of expertise
- Tree assessments & advice
- Powerline clearing (ActewAGL accredited)
- Tree removal
- Tree pruning
- Stump grinding
Tree work is dangerous and should only be attempted by experts with appropriate insurance. At Treeworks we prioritise safety of people and of property above all else. Be alert to cowboy tree loppers who offer cheap prices for tree work. They may not have the appropriate skill or insurance to cover you for any damage to person or property.