Tree Pruning Canberra
Tree pruning ensures your trees look their best all year round. Our leading Canberra tree surgeons can provide you with a free assessment to determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees.
TreeWorks carries out a range of maintenance services on trees to get the maximum benefit and lifespan including:
- Pruning mature trees to remove dead and dying branches and to maintain a tree’s shape, health and safety
- Pruning young trees to ensure a strong framework for future growth and a single dominant stem
- Crown lifting to increase the amount of light for grass and ground covering plants beneath the crown of a tree
- Thinning to reduce a tree’s crown density. This can significantly reduce wind resistance and potential storm damage.
Here’s some good reasons why you might want to consider tree surgery or pruning:
- You are concerned about the health and safety of a tree
- You would like more light to fall on your lawn so that your grass can grow
- You’d like to be able to sit under your tree to have lunch
- You have large limbs hanging over your house
- You need to prune out diseased, dead and dangerous limbs to keep your trees growing strong and healthy
- Branches are rubbing each other
- Limbs are interfering with wires, buildings, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows or getting in the way of the road or pavement.
We can turn any branch cuttings into mulch for you to put on your garden or we can take the cuttings away with us.
Request Inspection & Quote
Complete the form below and we will get back to you to organise your FREE inspection & quote.