Pats on the back
We love customer reviews because they help us improve the service we offer and keep us on our toes. Here’s a few of the recent comments that have made our day.
“Dear Rachel, I just needed to start your week with a special thank you for the joy of working with your “treeworks” team on Friday at (name supplied). Apart from the obvious satisfaction of working with an efficient, professional and well resourced team, it was a delight to have them provide such friendly service and their thoroughness was so welcome. They extended their knowledge not only to the trees being pruned but we learnt a lot about the other trees that are on site and their needs too. We were thrilled with your great service and would happily recommend your teams to other Owners Corporations or to individual owners. If you want to know something about the health of your trees you need Treeworks! Thanks especially to Ed for his extensive knowledge and professionalism. We hope to foster a longer term relationship with you all and thank you for your excellent service and efficient work at (name supplied).” M.C & S.C 2022
“I just wanted to say what a fabulous job the team did at our place. We now have a view to the Brindabellas that we haven’t had for a number of years. They arrived on time, did the job as per the quote and left the place spotless. Our neighbours didn’t even know they’d been in to tidy up! They also fed some prunings into the chipper without being asked, which I really appreciated. The guys were great- polite, respectful and patient. I would have no hesitation to recommend them to other people and I would be very happy to get them back for further work.” T.C. & F.C. 2021
- “When I arrived home from work last night it was too dark to go outside and check the work you did yesterday. I’ve just done that now and I am really happy with the work – your guys have done a great job. The last company we had in to clear back the trees left a real mess – it was a real hack job. This time it actually looks great, and all the power lines are well clear of the tree. I’ll certainly be using Treeworks again, and recommending you to others.” B.C. 2021
- “Good morning Steve, Rachel and Shay. Thank you so much for organising and arranging Matt, Eli and Rob ( I hope I have spelt Eli and Rob correct). The best team and amazing team. The Treeworks team arrived were skilled, professional, efficient, courteous, friendly, personable and represented your company to the very highest standard. The team undertook the following below jobs: pruned and removed neighbours near dead large section of the dead part of tree encroaching over my house side; trimmed neighbours two large tall trees branches back to fence line; removed conifers small and large. The team completed the above job very thoroughly and perfectly from start to finish and left to mess – pruned, trimmed, mulched and cleaned-up. Once again huge thank you to Steve, Shay and Rachel and amazing nice guys (the best team) – Matt, Eli and Rob. I would highly recommend the Treeworks team and will use your company again for future jobs.” A.L. 2021
- “We are thoroughly satisfied with the work undertaken by Ed and Tony in pruning out lots of dead wood from our Acer Neguno. They arrived on time, were both highly professional, helpful and courteous, took time to discuss and answer our queries and left the courtyard looking tidier than when they arrived.” J.D. & M.D. 2021
- “Thanks for your efficient and easy to deal with team. As always you make it easy to get top quality work.” J.C. 2021
- “Thank you very much – I am always very happy with your work.” C.H. 2021
- “The guys did a great job.” F.M. 2021
- “We are very satisfied with the work done and were particularly impressed with the clean up after the trees and branches were taken down. The yard was left very clean and tidy.” T.B. 2021
- “Just wanted to say how lovely the crew were, friendly, professional, helpful and didn’t mind my dogs wanting to play with them!” A.M. 2021
- “I wanted to let you know I am really happy with the treeworks conducted at my property on Friday. The crew arrived on schedule, were friendly, efficient and professional . The site was left clean and tidy. I would highly recommend your services to others.” J.W. 2020
- “Dear Dominic, Steve and Rachel, Now that the “A Team” of Tony/David/Eli has been to our place were are totally satisfied … they were thoroughly professional and nothing too much trouble. Steve went out of his way to help us with an issue we are still to come to grips with but he has been exceptional as has Rachel. I would recommend these staff to anyone and I ask that you convey the contents of this email to them [don’t have email for Steve …]. My very best wishes to you and all your colleagues.” L. G. 2019
“Hi Rachel, Could you please pass the following onto the Treeworks Management about how professional your people are. We contacted Treeworks to remove and chip a tree in our front yard last week. The quote was supplied within a day of the request (we are still waiting on quotes and return calls from other companies!). The quote included everything we asked for (and was itemised so we could remove bits as needed). The price was reasonable (mid-range of the quotes we received). Your staff supplied certificates of insurance straight away, booked us in, turned up on time (within minutes) on the days you said you be here. Cut, chipped, stump grinded and cleaned up – two crews that were coordinated. Professional, safe, courteous and friendly crew. One dude had a funny accent – but eventually we could figure him out. Great work – they are a credit to your operation! We’d be happy to recommend Treeworks on the basis of this crew’s work – well done.” 2018
- “Hi Dominic, I just wanted to say thank you for the great job that your teams did at my place in removing trees and grinding the stumps down. I was impressed with the efficiency and skill of all your teams, and also their friendly and helpful nature. I’ll be recommending TreeWorks to my friends and neighbours! Thanks” C. D. 2017
- “Hi Dominic , We are very satisfied with the mens’ work. They were very polite to Penny , left the site very neat and tidy , and did everything they were asked to do . Small branches were neatly stacked out of the way , and we’d like to thank Steve for sending top blokes , as he promised. Thanks again to your men and you for this great service. Warm regards.” P.S. & P.T. 2017
- “I would would just like to congratulate Ed, Andy and the rest of the Treeworks team on an absolutely fantastic job with both cutting back my trees on Monday and removing the stump today. The guys were very careful and thought of everything during the trimming to avoid any damage to the surrounding area, and were absolute professionals during the entire quick process. I will have absolutely no hesitation in using Treeworks again for future tree trimming or removal.” S.L., Wanniassa
- Hi Dominic, I’d just like to let you know that the guys did an absolutely fantastic job. The tree looks better than it ever has, they didn’t damage any existing plans (pretty amazing given our gardens), and they cleaned up all of the mess. They even cleaned up a pile of leaves that I had raked up and hadn’t got around to disposing of. My wife and I were extremely impressed with the service and will be using you again in the future and recommending you to anyone we know who needs any tree services. Thanks.” N.B
- “I would like to pass on a compliment we have recently received from one of our members regarding your services. Member from (address withheld for privacy reasons) has informed us of your exceptional service and has asked to extend their thanks. On behalf of DHA and the staff here in the regional office of Canberra, we would like to extend our personal thanks and praise for the efforts being extended to our residing members. DHA prides itself on being able to provide quality services throughout our managed portfolio and are grateful for the lengths your company has gone to help enable our success. Thank you.” T.R., Regional Technical Specialist Defence Housing Australia
- “Good morning Dominic, Steve and the crew Firstly, I would like to say Impressive! Secondly, I would like to add that I have never experienced such amazing customer service from any company that I have engaged in the past! After a small problem of miscommunication on the initial visit, your company was supportive and extremely accommodating in ensuring that my trees were removed in a timely matter. I was extremely impressed with the fact that less than 24 hours after I sent your company an email requesting clarification of some concerns I had, Steve was knocking at my door! I must commend you Steve on your outstanding customer service skills, expertise and professionalism to go that extra mile and to personally visit my home to listen to my comments and evaluate the situation.I thought that this was amazing, but within five minutes of Steve leaving, I had the owner of the company Dominic telephoning me to answer all my questions. Brilliant customer service! I must also congratulate you Steve on your brilliant abilities as a tree surgeon. After talking to some of your crew, I understand that I was extremely lucky to have the most experienced person available to climb to those dizzy heights and remove the tricky branches. Thank you SO much for your persistence and willingness to ensure that I am one VERY happy customer! I must also mention that the crew were extremely professional and safety conscious. I was really impressed how they worked together as a cohesive team to ensure that climber was well anchored and safe. There were ropes flying everywhere but it was obvious that these guys really know their stuff! My trees were cut, the stumps were ground and the whole area was raked, vacuumed and cleaned brilliantly. It looked better than it did before the crew arrived! All that mess and nothing left! Lastly, I must say that I was really impressed by the guys doing the chipping. They went out of their way to maneuver their truck at a tricky angle to ensure that the chips went onto the garden exactly where I asked if they could go. One amazing gentleman even organized a garbage bin to go over one of my existing plants in the garden to ensure it wasn’t swamped with chip. Wow! What can I say! I have several rental properties that have trees which need attention and I have also had an enquiry from my neighbour regarding your services. I have passed your details on and I will certainly be seeking your tree services in the near future. Your company should be commended on its outstanding professionalism and customer support. It is genuinely refreshing to experience service like this. It is very rare these days to find a company with such commitment to their services and skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Thank you so much for really ‘making my day! I also took some photos of the crew for fun whilst they were working (check out the attached file). I think that they look quite macho in the shots! They are all copyrighted to me, but feel free to pass them around to the guys. It was an amazing day and it seemed appropriate to document it. Regards.” J.G.
- “I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the service your company has provided. The work was excellent — I am really happy with the result, the two fellows did. Also Steve’s initial visit and quote and Dominic’s follow up on the day. All very impressive so please thank all involved.” D.H.G.
- “Dear Steve, Just a brief note to express my complete satisfaction with the work done for me, both yesterday by the team that did the work, the office staff, and yourself. My whole experience with Treeworks was an enjoyable and satisfying one. I was impressed from my initial contact with the office staff through to completion of the job yesterday. There was a genuine enthusiasm by all those with whom I was involved. It is great to experience a business where all are enthusiastic, enjoy their work and convey that together with professionalism in delivering the product. Yours sincerely.” G. B.
- “Now, once all the work has been done in my backyard, let me express how impressed I am by your services- the quote I was given was affordable, the tree surgeons arrived on time both occasions, they left a clean yard and did a fantastic job overall. I will no doubt recommend your services to all my friends! Kindest regards.” J. S.
- “Dear TreeWorks, Spotless has received some positive feedback in relation to this work order. Tenant has contacted Spotless and advised that: Would like to give her thanks and appreciation to the contractors for the works on the tree. She was very thankful that they did a great job and cleaned everything up and made sure everything was back in order. Thank you. It’s great to get positive feedback- please keep up the good work.”
- “Dear TreeWorks, Thank you for your wonderful service. I will be recommending your company highly to many people who need your service. Regards.” S.T.
- “Thanks for a job well done. Your team of young people were very efficient, careful, polite and friendly. Much Appreciated.” S. J. B.
- “I would just like to compliment you and your staff members for an excellent job just carried out at our residence. The service began from the receipt of the quote and continued when I was advised by your receptionist that there had been a cancellation and I was able to have the booking this morning.”
- “I am very impressed with the efficient and professional job that has been done. The team worked expediently, not only did they take care protecting all our plants and shrubs that were under the trees from the falling branches but they united to clean up, leaving all work areas spotless. I am also very grateful for the mulch they left me for my gardens together with the advice for the best us of the mulch. I would have no hesitation using your business again and will further recommend you to everyone that I know who might need tree services. Kindest Regards.” P. L.
- “I would like to sincerely thank you and your very skilled team for successfully cutting down my gum tree yesterday. I was really impressed with the professionalism of all the guys and how the whole operation went really smoothly and safely. Please pass on our sincere thanks to all the guys. My husband who works with the Defence and I will be highly recommending your company to our work colleagues, friends and family. Kind Regards.” S. W.
- “I just want to thank you for the exceptional service we received from your company. After asking for a quote, your chief arborist Steve came out within days and assessed the site. He was both courteous and knowledgeable and gave us a quote that same day. When Steve and his team arrived to remove the two trees, they were very efficient and professional. My 6 year old son happened to be home sick that day and thought it was all very cool! Please feel free to share this feedback on your web site.” S. M.